Innovation never stops. Whatever the market sentiment may be, the development community in BNB Chain is still conjuring endless possibilities through the blockchain. Here is your BNB Chain Weekly Ecosystem Report this week. Let’s see how brilliant our Devs community is even in a tough situation!
Here’s a summary for you to grasp the key ideas in question:
- All key metrics of BNB Chain soared when compared with the past week
- The Weekly Transaction and Weekly Active Users of our dApp star, ERA7: Game of Truth surged to 235.1K (+22%) and 43.3K(+73.2%) respectively
- The Republic of Palau launched its first ID NFT on BNB Chain
- Users can now using BNB to book a taxi in over 150 countries in Binance App
- Nansen announced analytic supports to BNB Chain NFT
- The Most Valuable Builder accelerator program (MVB) extends the application deadline to 8 July
1. BNB Chain Key Data Highlight
2. Ecosystem Update
In order to welcome the next billion users, the developer community is always striving to enrich the BNB Chain landscape and opening up new possibilities of blockchain use. Here are the major updates and exciting news that the Devs have brought to us this week.
BNB Chain dApp Stars Update
In May, we introduced 11 dApps with high potential and a considerable number of active users and transactions. Here is the key data and information regarding our dApp Stars.
to learn more about our dApp Stars, you can read and review spotlight articles and AMA sessions this week:
- Mines of Darlania, a top hot play-and-earn adventure game
- Space ID, a project building a universal name service network on BNB chain
- Cube, a multi-platform with games, music, webtoons, and e-commerce
- BinaryX, a GameFi development platform behind CyberDragon and CyberArena, and more
- dApp Stars in May AMA Series: Deep Dive to the Dalarnian World
dApp Stars campaign updates from this week:
- Take part in $1000 Giveaway in NFT Fighters with Meta Apes
- The very first #ERA7 contest starts on 23rd June
- BNX Proudly presents their first IGO partner ShitBeast @pieceofshit_wtf . It is the hottest NFT on @Ethereum right now
The First ID NFTs Supported by BNB Chain
On 10 June, The Republic of Palau announced that it will issue identification cards to its digital residents in the form of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) on BNB Chain. The new NFT ID cards include Know Your Customer (KYC) functions, access to digital banking, verified on-chain signatures, and allow access to services requiring government-issued identification.
- For more details, Please read: CZ visits Palau to kick off BNB Chain-supported ID NFTs for the digital residency program in Palau
Use BNB to Book a Taxi in Over 150 Countries
BNB token is far beyond “fuels” and utility tokens on BNB Chain. Enhancing the utilities of BNB token offline is also considered one of the ways to enhance the adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. On 15 June, CZ announced that users can use BNB or BUSD to book a taxi in over 150 countries through the Binance App.
Nansen Announces Support for BNB Chain NFTs
Nansen, a well-known blockchain analytics platform, announced the launch of analytics support for BNB chain NFTs. The BNB Chain NFT dashboards in Nansen include NFT Paradise (Market Overview & Mint Master), NFT God mode, NFT Item Profiler, and Market Trends. These functions enable users to have a better strategic decision on investing in NFT projects on BNB Chain. The dashboards are free to all subscribers!
Most Valuable Builder Accelerator Program (MVBV) Extends Application Deadline
MVB has extended the application deadline to 8 July, after which the incubation program will begin on 11 July. We welcome all innovative projects to join us!
- To know more about the latest update on MVB V, please read: Build Your Next dApp on BNB Chain: MVB V Applications Underway
Venus Protocol Tease Expansion Plans on Financial Tooling for GameFi
Venus, the top lending protocol on BNB Chain, announced they will expand financial tooling to different areas, especially GameFi. Stay tuned for more details.
Ankr Gives BNB Chain Major Performance Upgrade With Its Open-Source Contributions
Ankr, one of the world’s fastest-growing Web 3.0 infrastructure providers, announced its open-source contributions to BNB Chain. The Erigon upgrade implemented by Ankr has reduced the BNB Chain’s storage requirements by 75%, increased the RPC request performance by 10 times, and made the sync process 100 times faster.
- To know more about how the upgrade could benefit BNB Chain, please read: Ankr’s Open Source Contributions Bring Unparalleled Performance to BNB Chain
DappBay is Live on BNB Chain
DappBay is open to the public now. It is a platform that allows users to explore trending dApps on BNB Chain across GameFi, DeFi, SocialFi, Metaverse, and other genres.
3. Major Community Updates
As a community-driven ecosystem, we value our community members. We share local insights and trends, organize online and offline events, and more. Here are the events we have done this week!
- Flagship accelerator program the MVB V Then join our AMA session
- BNB Chain x Wombat: The emergence of Stableswap 2.0
- AMA with Bomb Crypto in Vietnam Telegram Community
- AMA with MDEX in Portuguese Telegram Community
- Gwendolyn Regina, the Investment Director of BNB Chain Fund shared her thoughts on the potential of blockchain in Viva Technology’s forum in Paris
Follow us to stay updated on everything BNB Chain!