Binance Labs, the Venture Capital and Accelerator of Binance, announced 12 project teams building across Infrastructure to Application Layers as finalists of the Most Valuable Builder (MVB) Program. MVB is an accelerator program focused on growing the BNB Chain ecosystem, and at the end of the program, Binance Labs will decide which projects to invest in based on their performance throughout MVB.
Season 6 of the MVB Accelerator Program will officially kick off on the 17th of April. The 11-week curriculum was designed to address the evolving needs of Web 3.0 founders. This includes helping emerging projects reach their full potential through investment and in-depth sessions with industry experts, while offering technical advice to onboard and scale on the BNB Chain, and deliver a product that reaches product-market fit.
This season, each project team will be assigned a dedicated MVB mentor for tailored advice. Binance Co-Founders will be hosting masterclasses exclusively for MVB VI’s cohort. Yi He, Binance Co-Founder and Head of Binance Labs will lead a masterclass on Building Culture, Teams and Marketing, while Co-Founder and CEO of Binance, CZ (Changpeng Zhao) will hold an Off the Record session to wrap up Season 6 masterclasses.
Yi He commented: “Our mission at Binance Labs is to identify and support founders that have the skills, the values, and the long-term mindset needed to innovate tech solutions and positively impact the broader Web 3.0 ecosystem. MVB aims to accelerate the growth of selected projects within the BNB Chain ecosystem. We have designed the MVB 6 curriculum to fit the needs of crypto startup founders and provide the right support for early-stage teams to build sustainable products that contribute to the long term growth of the ecosystem.”
With over 1,500 applications this season, the MVB Accelerator Program welcomes a global group of founders building on the BNB Chain. 53% of applicants were based in North America and Europe, and 36% were based in APAC. After a highly selective process that admitted less than 1% of the total applicant pool, we welcome the 12 MVB Season VI Accelerator teams.
- Kinza is a lending protocol built for a reliable DeFi ecosystem that focuses on security and aims to connect demand and supply of liquidity to create the best on-chain money market.
- Hinkal Protocol is an easy-to-integrate privacy SDK that helps users anonymize transactions with a privacy-preserving KYC layer suitable for enterprise and institutional use.
- KiloEx is a user-friendly perp DEX focused on risk management and capital efficiency.
- Cashmere Labs is a cross-chain aggregator and stableswap platform using interoperability messaging to swap any asset between any chain, with cross-chain MEV-attack prevention.
- EthosX is a decentralized finance platform creating end-to-end financial derivatives on-chain.
- AltLayer offers application specific multichain rollups through a system of highly scalable execution layers that derive security from an underlying L1/L2.
- ZKCross is the first multichain ZK-Rollup execution layer utilizing ZK-WASM that allows both Web2 and Web 3 developers to build Web3 applications with their ZK-fusion model.
- HIM is an Otome game that combines SBTs, asset ownership, the immutability of Web3 and AI open domain conversation to create robust, interactive and conversational gameplay.
- Sparkle.xyz is an astrology lifestyle app offering personalized Soulbound Token (SBT) characters with tradable NFTs, astrology themed PVP games and social features.
- Masa Finance provides an SDK that mints Soulbound Tokens (SBTs) for composable and standardized on-chain identifiers to scale to the next billion web3 users. Masa SBTs will be the fundamental building blocks for an interoperable identity, data, and trust layer.
- Slise is a Web3-native programmatic ad platform using wallets and on-chain data to target users for Web3 projects, while providing sustainable revenue streams for dApps displaying ads.
- xBank is a consumer credit protocol and all-in-one portal that provides options to ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ for NFTs and provides greater profit margins for users contributing through credit premiums.
The weekly curriculum invites guest speakers from Binance Labs’ extensive network of industry veterans along with MVB alumni to share insights across 8 speaker events on topics ranging from legal, security, multichain infrastructure, user growth flywheels, tokenomics and more.
At the end of the 11-week accelerator, Binance Labs will hold a closed-door Demo Day to showcase the top projects. Venture capitalists and Binance Labs’ limited partners will be invited to meet MVB teams to consider potential investments, in addition to Binance Labs' own funding to fuel innovation across the wider Web 3.0 ecosystem.
“MVB VI is dedicated to enabling developers and entrepreneurs to architect the upcoming generation of decentralized, secure, and interoperable internet. The program draws an eclectic mix of talent from domains such as DeFi, infrastructure, GameFi, SocialFi, Metaverse, NFTs, and Sustainable Tech, all contributing to the cutting-edge advancements in the web3 sphere. The BNB Chain technical community is enthusiastic about providing integration assistance to the MVB VI cohort, facilitating the development of scalable and secure dApps that will redefine the internet landscape,” said Victor Genin, Solution Architect at BNB Chain.
Please note, admission into the MVB Accelerator Program does not equate to investment in projects, and Binance Labs will make final investment decisions at the end of the MVB program.
Follow Binance Labs and BNB Chain on Twitter for the latest news on MVB VI.
About Binance Labs
Binance Labs is the Venture Capital and Accelerator arm of Binance. Since 2018, Binance Labs has invested in more than 200 projects across 6 continents with $9 billion in total assets, and 1260% rate of return on investment. It has also incubated more than 50 projects that are native to Web3 through the Binance Labs Incubation Program, including Polygon, Perpetual Protocol, and Dune Analytics.
About BNB Chain
BNB Chain is a community-driven, decentralized and censorship-resistant blockchain, powered by BNB. It consists of BNB Beacon Chain and BNB Smart Chain (BSC), which is EVM compatible and facilitates a multi-chain ecosystem. It is the world’s largest smart contract blockchain in terms of transaction volume and daily active users. It has processed 3 billion transactions to date from 200 million unique addresses, bringing developers massive user access with ultra-low gas fees. The ecosystem has more than 1,400 active dApps across multiple categories such as DeFi, Metaverse, blockchain games, NFT, and more.
Follow us to stay updated on everything BNB Chain!
Website | Twitter | Twitter (Devs) | Telegram | dApp Store | YouTube | Discord | LinkedIn | Build N' Build Forum | Dev Community|